This competition is NOW CLOSED. Don't forget to support Black Panther when it is released in UK cinemas on Feb 13, 2018.
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Thursday 1st February, 4:00PM – Monday 5th February, 12:00PM
3. Purchase not necessary and Internet access is required.
4. To Enter:
a. Navigate to the promotional post here: https://www.facebook.com/MOBOofficial/
b. Like the promotional post
c. Tag a friend in the comments section on the promotional post
d. 5 winners will be chosen at random. (10)
a. Navigate to the promotional post here: https://twitter.com/MOBOAwards/status/959094236544208896
COMPETITION #BlackPanther is too important to the culture to miss So we’ve teamed up with @Disney_UK + @MarvelUK to offer 10 fans the chance to the movie and attend the star-studded European opening gala on February 8th— MOBO (@MOBOAwards) February 1, 2018
To enter, follow @MOBOAwards + RT pic.twitter.com/Ue7OYTO1Ax
b. Follow @MOBOAwards
c. Retweet the promotional post
d. Only people who have followed @MOBOAwards will be included in the prize draw. 10 winners will be chosen at random. (20)
a. Navigate to the promotional post here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BeqQG4yDU70/?hl=en
COMPETITION #blackpanther is too important to the culture to miss So we’ve teamed up with @disneyuk + @Marvel to offer 10 of our #instagram followers the chance to the movie and attend the star-studded European opening gala on February 8th To enter, follow @moboawards, like this post and tag a friend in the comments section. 10 winners will be chosen at random. Full Ts & Cs on mobo.com #win
b. Follow @moboawards
c. Like the promotional post
d. Tag a friend in the comments section on the promotional post
e. Only people who have followed @moboawards will be included in the prize draw. 10 winners will be chosen at random. (20)
5. The Prize: 1 x pair of tickets to attend the European opening gala of Black Panther at Eventim Apollo on February 8 in London, which is non-transferable and excludes travel and accommodation. Amount: 50 tickets in total across all three platforms - Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the platform they entered on, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter Direct Message and will be required to respond to confirm identity, eligibility, plus acceptance of the prize within 24 hours of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 24 hours of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to an alternative entrant selected in the same manner.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable.
Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
Prize details are correct at time of publication.
· Selected winners must be available to collect their prize from a London location specified by MOBO by Wednesday, February 7 at the very latest.
The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
The Promoter of this prize draw is MOBO of MOBO Organisation ltd, Somerset House, Strand, London, WC2R 1LA. MOBO Competition enquiries team may be contacted on 020 8558 8558
· The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
· The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
· The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- Where prizes are to be delivered to the personal address of a winner, the prize will only be delivered to an address within the UK and ROI and will only be sent once. Should a prize winner's contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us or the contact persons for the relevant promotion.
- We reserve the right to request proof of a prize winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver’s license, proof of residence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. If a prize winner cannot provide us with the proofs mentioned above which are reasonably acceptable to the Promoter, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner in the same manner as the first.
· Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
· Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
· Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfillment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
· The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.