We’re back and taking things to a whole new level in 2020! The MOBO Awards returns to its home in London at The SSE Arena, Wembley on 12th November 2020. With mind-blowing performances and a plethora of memorable moments on the way, we’re giving you the chance to be there and get the full VIP experience.
We’ve got six VIP tickets to the ceremony AND after party to give away – just think how jealous you can make all your friends with that!
To be in with a chance of winning just follow the steps below:
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Thursday 14th November, 2019 11:00AM – Thursday 28th November, 2019 12:00PM
3. Purchase not necessary and Internet access is required.
4. To Enter:
a. Navigate to the promotional post here: https://www.facebook.com/MOBOofficial/
b. Like the promotional post
c. Tag a friend in the comments section on the promotional post
d. 1 winner will be chosen at random. (2 tickets in total)
a. Navigate to the promotional post here: https://twitter.com/MOBOAwards/status/1194936098859966464?s=20
COMPETITION TIME— MOBO (@MOBOAwards) November 14, 2019
We're giving 1 lucky fan the chance to win a VIP experience at the 2020 #MOBOAwards
To enter to win x2 VIP tix, simply RT, make sure you're following @MOBOAwards and REPLY to this tweet with #MOBOAwards.
Full Ts & Cs -- https://t.co/Md5FhSPpfj pic.twitter.com/7S11k6ghJI
b. Follow @MOBOAwards
c. Retweet the promotional post
d. Reply to the tweet with #MOBOAwards
e. Only people who have followed @MOBOAwards and replied to the tweet #MOBOAwards will be included in the prize draw. 1 winner will be chosen at random. (2 tickets in total)
a. Navigate to the promotional post here: https://www.instagram.com/p/B42C2Kyo3Ho/
COMPETITION TIME We're giving one lucky fan the chance to win a VIP experience at the 2020 #MOBOAwards For a chance to win x2 VIP tickets to this unmissable event, simply: 1) LIKE this post 2) Make sure you're following @MOBOAwards 3) TAG a friend in the comments section 1 winner will be selected at random. Competition closes 28 November at 12pm. Full Ts & Cs on mobo.com. Good luck! #competition #win #london
b. Follow @moboawards
c. Like the promotional post
d. Tag a friend in the comments section on the promotional post
e. Only people who have followed @moboawards and tagged a friend in the comments section will be included in the prize draw. 1 winner will be chosen at random. (2 tickets in total)
5. The Prize: 1 x pair of Gold VIP tickets to attend the 2020 MOBO Awards in London on 12th November 2020, which is non-transferable and excludes travel and accommodation. Amount: 6 tickets in total across all three platforms - Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the platform they entered on, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter Direct Message and will be required to respond to confirm identity, eligibility, plus acceptance of the prize within 24 hours of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 24 hours of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to an alternative entrant selected in the same manner.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
No cash or credit alternative is available, and the Prize is not transferable.
Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
Prize details are correct at time of publication.
· Selected winners must be available to collect their prize from a London location specified by MOBO. Further details on the ticket collection process will be outlined by MOBO closer to the MOBO Awards ceremony date.
The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
The Promoter of this prize draw is MOBO of MOBO Organisation ltd. MOBO Competition enquiries team may be contacted on email@example.com
· The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
· The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
· The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- Where prizes are to be delivered to the personal address of a winner, the prize will only be delivered to an address within the UK and ROI and will only be sent once. Should a prize winner's contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us or the contact persons for the relevant promotion.
- We reserve the right to request proof of a prize winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver’s license, proof of residence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. If a prize winner cannot provide us with the proofs mentioned above which are reasonably acceptable to the Promoter, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner in the same manner as the first.
· Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
· Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
· Personal data supplied during this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
· The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.