To celebrate the upcoming release of Rapman’s debut feature length film, Blue Story, we’re giving one lucky fan the chance to win tickets to attend the exclusive film premiere event in London on November 14.
Already one of the most highly anticipated film releases of 2019, Blue Story is a tragic tale of a friendship between Timmy and Marco, two young boys from opposing postcodes. Timmy, a shy, smart, naive and timid young boy from Deptford, goes to school in Peckham where he strikes up a friendship with Marco, a charismatic, streetwise kid from the local area. Although from warring postcodes, the two quickly form a firm friendship until it is tested, and they wind up on rival sides of a street war.
Blue Story is out in UK cinemas on November 22. To find out further information, please click here. And to enter our competition, simply follow the instructions below:
1) Make sure you're following @MOBOAwards on Twitter
2) Reply to the tweet with the hashtag #BLUESTORYMOVIE
3) Retweet the following tweet below:
COMPETITION— MOBO (@MOBOAwards) November 5, 2019
We're giving 1 lucky fan the chance to #WIN tickets to attend the London premiere of @RealRapman's feature film #BlueStoryMovie on November 14.
To enter, make sure following @MOBOAwards, REPLY to this tweet with #BlueStoryMovie + RT. https://t.co/KOQzcJW5HO pic.twitter.com/UGHcm6btr5
Terms and Conditions:
- Travel and accommodation are not included in the prize
- This competition closes on November 11 at 12pm. One winner will be selected at random.
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Only people who have followed all aspects of the competition rules will be included in the prize draw. 1 winner will be chosen at random. (will win 2 tickets in total).
The Prize Bundle Breakdown:
1x pair of tickets to attend the London premiere of Blue Story Movie on November 14.
Which is non-transferable and excludes travel and accommodation.
Amount: 2 tickets in total.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the platform they entered on, Twitter Direct Message, and will be required to respond to confirm identity, eligibility, plus acceptance of the prize within specified time given at initial contact.
In the event a winner does not respond to communications within specified hours of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to an alternative entrant selected in the same manner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- No cash or credit alternative is available, and the Prize is not transferable.
- Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is MOBO Organisation Ltd. Competition enquiries team may be contacted on email@example.com
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no further correspondence will be entered about it.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- We reserve the right to request proof of a prize winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver’s license, proof of residence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. If a prize winner cannot provide us with the proofs mentioned above which are reasonably acceptable to the Promoter, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner in the same manner as the first.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The selected winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.